Friday, October 17, 2008

Uncle, are you at home?

Ok, to be honest my first few days of raya was horrible!! I hope you guys enjoyed yours =)
Anyways, i made myself look stupid in two occassions during raya. This is how it went... On the second day of raya my dad asked me to call my unc (who i'm really close to). For some reason i dialled the wrong number. I bet you guys can guess what happened next, right?

Me: Wei!! Unc, mana kita ani?cuba tah angkat jubur kita atu~barat sgt ka?
Unc: ...............
Me: Ani kami sasat a coz kami nda tau mana rumah unc yg baru ne~
Unc: ...............
Me: Cuba kita keluar kajap and tunjukkan kepala kita yang botak a~Berkilat jua under the sun~dapat jua kami pakai utk lampu isyarat. Sanang jua ngunjar rumah kita.Hahahaha
(after a few seconds of silence)
Me: Unc?
Stranger: Maaf salah nombor kali kita ani...
Me: (crap!!)
(Activating my 'bungkis' mode)
Me: Ah.. Iaka? Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin)
*tuuut*

Then i hung up just like that! Hahaha. Shit man.. Thank God the guy didn't call back -.-"
But after that i kinda wondered if the guy really did go out of his house.. If he did, he'd most likely beat the crap out of the first guy he sees talking to a mobile phone!! XD

No comments: