Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How hard could it be?

Assalamu'alaikum. Yesterday, me and my brother (the 3rd in the family) went out 4 sungkai at the Empire Hotel (hehe. Classy, is it not?). It was quite expensive, but was worth every dime~ It was close to 30 bucks per person for a buffet! Heck, what did i care? I wasn't paying 4 it. Aku tau datang and isi parut saja. Hahaha.

We spent a lot of time eating during sungkai than usual-partly because i tried to stuff in as much of the delicious food as i could and partly because i had to wait 4 the long que to end (especially at the beef steak section *yum yum*). After that we spent a while talking. Then came the "dare." My bro asked me to smuggle something from the atrium cafe.

Being the joker (as well as ego of being the eldest) of the family i simply couldn't allow my reputation, nor my pride, to be hurt!! I accepted and much to my delight he asked me to smuggle a pair of chopsticks~ *phew* Shouldn't be a problem 4 anyone. I mean, how hard can it be to smuggle a pair of chopsticks out? *owh....so wrong was i....*

I took a few glances to my right and my left, waiting for the opportunity to slip the chopsticks under my long sleeve... Yosh! 1st stage clear~ I practically felt like a criminal~ The 2nd phase was about to commence where the plan was to slip past the front counter in a casual manner. We pierce through the crowd like an arrow piercing through an apple at a blinding speed *exaggerating*

Mwahahahaha *sinister laughter* as i thought i made it through~Then came the waiter's voice calling 4 me and my bro, "Sir, sir.., excuse me,sir..." *shit* I cringed and froze as a cold shiver ran through my spine, metaphorically speaking and not because of the air conditioners. I was thinking, "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, #%$@!!" As i turned to my brother he too became inanimate (i bet he was thinking, " it's ok. I'll just put the blame on Mirul").

As i turned to answer the waiter's call i thought of a Dozen of excuses 4 trying to smuggle out the chopsticks!! The manager was right beside him *yipes* i'm in deep waters now T-T I braced myself 4 what he had to say, and to my surprise he said, "thank for coming and please come again." =)

Hahahaha. I got worked up for nothing! My brother was laughing so hard that he actually shed tears!! God, it was embarrassing as well as tense! Hehehe. However, on the bright side, we got the chopsticks out, did we not? Hahaha~

No comments: