Thursday, October 2, 2008

I just couldn't resist the temptation~




Assalamu'alaikum~ Rainbowshaker here~ How was your first day of raya? I hope it went well 4 you guys (and girls). Hehehe. Anyways, some, if not, all of you have a best friend, correct? The individual that has went through thick and thin with you, laughed with you, or even cried with you.. I myself, have a best friend, and this guy is the dude next to me in the pictures above xp and his name is Ak. Zulhelmi a.k.a Zoel~ *booooooooo* Hahaha~

Zoel was leaving 4 the Uk to continue his studies (a world filled with torment as he described it) since his holiday period came to an end. I, and the other elite members in his circle of friends, went to the airport to send him off as well as sungkai together at express~ Ok, skip the other details, bla, bla, bla~

This is the bit that made me and him laughed our heads off. A day after his departure i went online and chated with him on MSN. Somehow, for reasons that continues to ellude me till now, we ended talking about other people and their personality of how we understand people and so on. Zoel launched into a string of emotional sentences and i was reading em. You know how you are suppose to listen to people when they are talking about serious and emotional things, right? Well, i did the exact opposite thing and made a joke out it~ Hahaha. Here is the abstract from our conversation:

Zoel: I see people in a different way.
Me: How?
Zoel: Well, i just ask them to talk about the things that are bugging them.
Me: Does it really work? I mean, how do u gain their trusts?
Zoel: befriend them and promise not to tell any1 else about it.. That is how i earn their trust.
Zoel: I can see people that way..
Me: *Laughing out loud*
After a while... *puffing and trying to catch my breath*
Me: Dude!! Of course you can see people coz you are not blind!!

Hhahahaha. We both laughed. Ok, i know it was a bit disrespectful and all, but i just couldn't resist!! Of course he meant he could understand people, but i, on the other hand, took the literal meaning instead of the metaphorical meaning xp

Maybe some of you may not understand the joke, but i just couldn't resist talking about it..Sorry,zul~~Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Dan Batin~ :)

No comments: