Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tarzan!!! (part 1)

How many of u guys are driving?I can only imagine quite a number of u raising ur hands shouting into thin air XD

This incident was really stupid coz...............(so stupid that i don't have the right words to describe it,Lol)~ One evening, me,my parents, my twin, and another brother of mine went out to purchase some things (i can't remember what exactly,tho) at hua ho serusop. Anyways, after we were done with whatever it was we came to do and it was time to go home~ Bear in mind that we were using the Nissan Sunny (Automatic transmission).

There we go all buckled up and good to go and my dad puts the gear to 'R' (reverse)~~ but the thing is we had a small talk b4 my dad released the emergency handbreak~Basically, we were all preoccupied XD the others were still talking while i as gazing out to the window to the right. All of a sudden, the car moved and my parents were still talking like nothing was happening!! *$#%$!!!!*

At that time i let out the most hideous and manly scream ever~~i was screaming like Tarzan deprived of female companionship (u get what i mean XD).. I screamed to warn my dad that the car was moving~but the others turned to me and smacked me (kes terkajut la) with whatever was in their hand at that time,Lol~ (it wasn't a pleasant experience i tell u -.-" )

It turned out that my dad still had his right foot on the brake ^^" and it wasn't our car that moved~It was actually the car beside us that moved.Hahaha, i thought it was ours XD

Well,at least i know i can audition for the part of 'Tarzan' in any parody 4 'Tarzan' or 'George of the jungle' hahaha~

No comments: