Saturday, January 10, 2009

Two heads are already better than one. Imagine if you have two identical heads XD

Well, to start the second season of my blog i'll tell u sumtg about me *dup dup dup* i....i...i....i.... actually have a twin brother!!!! (wow...'big surprise' there to you guys,eh?) *ahem* being identical twins we almost have the same interests, hair style, and so on (well, not everything!!!) i don't wanna share my wife with him even if he is the same as me (but i don't mind sharing his wife,though *evil horns potruding from head* Just kidding~ I love my twin~ XD

*ahem* now,moving on with the story.. when i said we share many interests that includes malevolent actions,hehehe *horns growing longer* we use to pull pranks on other people since we are identical twins (but as we grew older we seemed have developed differences) T_T

There was this one time while we were studying in SOAS 4 our 1st college year we decided to play a prank on my Eng literature teacher. What we did was we decided to switch places during class~I pretended to go to the toilet and thats when the switch happened~My twin went into the classroom (my classmates were all in on the prank thingy) and sat there as if nothing happened XD the teacher didn't even notice the difference!! From there on i thought i could just sit back and skip class and have my bro sit 4me (dat was my master plan~) bwahahaha *sinister laughter*

but,as usual, shit happens~~the teacher decided to ask my bro a Q on one of the poems we were studying and he panicked and excused himself! Meanwhile i was nowhere in sight and was enjoying the freedom (wwooohhoooo~). What he did was he went out and never came back to class!! My teacher put me as 'escaped' and went around looking 4me after class~ Lol,at this time i was on my way to another class and was about to meet face to face with her.Kekeke, luckily my twin showed up at the right place, at the right time, or rather at the wrong place and the wrong time XD *aku apa lagi?tarus vanished into thin air and observed them from my hiding place*

My teacher thought my twin was me and scolded him 4 'skipping' class hahaha~

T: mirul!why did u skip class? *thinks she got me*
B: uhh..i'm sorry..but i'm not mirul. i'm his twin brother. *waa!traitor!! (Lol,ironic isn't it?)*
T: oh!!is it?well..,i didn't know...so sorry 4 scolding you. *i bet it was embarrasssing XD*

hahaha~as 4me, i came out after she left and i had a wide smile on my face as a sign of victory.....but that smile soon faded as i saw my twin's frown.... *owh shit!!*

uhh... "i can explain it....." hahaha i didn't get to finish that line to him wawawa~ oh,well~look on the bright side~at least i didn't have to sit 4 Elit 4 dat one day XD XD

as an addded bonus here are some pics of me and my twin~~enjoy~~ ^_^

No comments: