Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tarzan!!! (part 2)

Hehehe. In the previous posting i mentioned how i screamed like hell over a false alarm,right? Well, another almost similar incident i experienced made a complete fool out of me (again)!! Only this time i was alone~~ It was b4 i went into the hall to sit 4my one my examination papers. I had just arrived and wanted to park at a shady spot under a tree.

So i did a reverse parking and managed to pull it off in one go,hehehe *kambang* What followed next was the normal procedure of proper parking - emegency handbrakes up, look into the rear mirror and so on~~ Now comes the messed up part~ Like my dad in the previous story my right foot was still on the brakes but i had forgotten that i had already raised the emergency brake up and put the gear to 'P' (parking). Hahaha,like last time, the car to my right started to move!! Next came along 'Tarzan' and his 'amazing' voice :s hahaha, and to make matters worse my windows were all rolled down XD so people all around me could hear me pretty well -.-"

Hahaha while i as screaming i stepped on the brakes a number of times like a mad man!! It was until i looked back that i realized the car wasn't moving at all.. *oh shit...*
Lo, even the car to my right stopped and the driver as well as the other pedestrians were shocked and had this look on their faces as if they just survived a heart attack!! As 4me.. *ahem* bungkis mode~~~ i took out my shades and covered the windshield so that people would stop looking at me and to reduce the level of embarrassment XD XD

Ugh....that added more to the stress caused by the upcoming exam... :(

No comments: