Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thrust me!!

Assalamu'alaikum~ Did u guys like my previous postings?? Yea, i know~~pretty funny,right?? *giving myself an applause* ahem,this posting will be different than its predecessors.why u ask?Well,simply coz this time i'm not the one making a complete fool out of himself XD *this is the happiest day of my life~*

Anyways,back to the story~~ hmm....mmm......mm.......not just yet~~i wanna talk about sumtg first~hehehe. I wanna buy a new phone~and the phone of my choice is the Sony Ericsson W980 (i'll post pictures of it later)~~ now we can get on with the story (sekadar kan?) hahaha~ ok, i was walking down the street as usual minding my own business...oh wait... thats a different story XD hahaha.

*ahem* i was browsing the internet 4 sum info on the SE i wanted.Then i stumbled upon this cool website which gave me plenty of info of it~ then i decided to read the reviews and i was satisfied with em except 4 1.. -.-" that spoiled the mood~ haha i was actually ROFL to be more precise XD
ok, here is what he said and u don't have to be an English teacher or a prodigy in English to figure this 1 out :P

He was talking about sum shit about how bad the phone is..a few mistakes here and there but i was cool with it :) (patience is a virtue especially 4 a teacher). However, then he ended his posting "...Dont buy this phone,thrust me." I bet you are laughing your assess off by now XD hahaha~ It's like he is saying sumtg completely different!
Do you know how much that irritates me??Hahaha.He is mocking a product of good quality and he can't even spell correctly!Ironic i say coz he wants people to trust him on his judgement, but,shit man, he can't even spell the word 'trust' correctly XD

Don't believe me? here is the link~~ Look 4 a posting by sum1 called Alan XD

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w980-reviews-2249.php

No comments: