Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The other definition for "make up class"



Finally, a day in the fasting month where my mates and i congregated together 4 sungkai at aneka rasa (well, some of us, not all). Anyways, long story short-we had sungkai together and i made a fool out of myself *sigh*....the end.........
haha nah, just kidding~ xp it happened after we had sungkai. My friends were talking about some Ubd stuff while i was spacing out. When i snapped out of my momentary trance i jumped onto their conversation as follows:

NB F1 and F3: girls, F2: a guy

F1: did you attend it?
F2: yes, i did.
F3: wah..rajin c F2 a..
Me: ada kelas kan? *pretending to know what was going on*
F2: ada jua make-up class ari atu
F3: iatah c F2 ada attend dat day's make up class
Me: ........... *shit*

this is the messed up part...as soon as i heard the term "make up class" i automatically thought that F2 actually took REAL make up classes (one where u learn to put make up and stuff)!! I was shocked and practically dropped the glass from my hand!

Friends: Ngapa ko eh? *stares at me*
Me: .......... WTH??! *still clueless*
Me: you are a guy!!Why take make up classes? *definitely clueless*

And they LTAO.

then came the explanation that revealed my foolishness. They actually meant extra classes, not the literal meaning~man, talk about being "luan belurus." lol :p


No comments: